Is your film office experiencing difficultly with:
* Engaging with productions in a professional and appropriate manner?
* Creating a professional impression of an area with with limited staffing and financial resources?
* Working with different stakeholders in your area over different time periods?
* Reporting to stakeholders on activity in geographic area?
* A lack of streamlined processes based on best practice?
If so, then MovieSite production tracking is for you,
The success of a film office is based on delivering a branded, quality service and promoting film and TV activity that translates to economic and cultural benefit to an area.
MovieSites production tracking module provides the means to collect information easily about projects, enquirers and productions. It turns it into valuable management and marketing information.
All in one place
MovieSites production tracking stores all your information in one place. By having information in one place about a production you can be more helpful and quicker.
Keep everyone informed
With MovieSites production tracking you can keep funders and stakeholders better informed about the activity of your office including;
* Information about location use
* Statistics on filming in your area – Spend figures – Days shot
* Information on crew based in your area
Saving you time with reporting
MovieSites film office standard reports have been developed with film offices ready for you to use. Because other use them they give your reporting more weight. Time saving tools are provided in MovieSite that work with production companies, location scouts and crew to data capture. This can save large amounts of time when reporting on the activity of the office and on productions in the area.
We develop our system with ongoing input from film offices. If they find a way to save time then you will to.